Why ark plant
Desi Indian Cows’ Gau-Mutra and Gomaya (Cow dung) are more valuable than Cow’s milk. Today thousands of cows are slaughtered daily in the country especially those which cannot produce milk anymore.
Unfortunately, many cow herdmen and common people are selling such cows to the Slaughter house. Gau mutra and Gomaya is far more valuable than the Cow’s milk.
1lt of milk cast 40/- but filtered cow’s urine may cost anywhere between Rs 60/lt to Rs 150/lt. Cow dung is the best fertilizer available.
We use chemical fertilizer and compromise our own health and after getting disease we become dependent on Chemical drugs. This way the foreigners are earning both ways by selling us the chemical fertilizer and the drugs.
Under this policy, the British opened many slaughterhouses in the country and taught seemingly less literate other community that if they sold cow’s meat they could earn big money.
These communities do not know themselves that the amount of money they could earn by selling Cow’s Urine and Cow’s dung is compared to be nowhere near what they earn by selling the Beef.
Similarly, the farmer is also ignorant of the fact that the cow which cannot give milk can earn him a living if he just sells its
valuable urine and dung. The country today lacks not the employment but the proper thought planning.
If the cows are reared then the process of filtration of its urine is quite simple and by selling this filtered cow’s urine quite a
good sum can be earned by selling it in the open market. The urine is bought by the companies which make drugs and medicine
that manufacture them.
The fertilizer made from cow dung can be sold at a good price and this way we can contribute a little in making of healthy India.
The house that has cow cannot have any kind of Vaastu Dosha and will prosper in every condition.
This way cow rearing is one method with which employment, country, and society can be maintained and made self-reliant. If one cannot rear the cow then
at least he should mentally or economically support a person who is making an effort to maintain and conserve the cow
- Evaporator working capacity 50 liters onwards
- Distillate obtained per batch: up to 25% of the initial volume
- Batch cycle time 2 to 3 hours
- Process contact parts in stainless steel grade SS304
- The arrangement provided for fresh gomutra addition to the evaporator
- Vertical stainless steel stainless steel water cooled condenser for vapor condensation (cold water to be provided by
- Distillate collection in suitable drums/carboys (to be provided by customer)
- Interconnecting piping, fittings valves for equipment operation
- Suitable for up to 100 °C temperature atmospheric pressure
- Provided with digital temperature controller with sensor ( other process control instruments automation) for
consistent best quality production
- Immersion heaters provided for heating (hence separate boiler is not required)
- Prewired control panel box with switchgear instrument mounting arrangement
- Freestanding floor mounting stand-alone design
- 415 VAC 3 Phase power supply required
|Grade Standard||Food Grade, Medicine Grade|
|Packaging Size||50 ml to 20 liter|
|Packaging Type||Plastic bottles or carboys|
BENEFITS OF COW URINE:
1. Benefits for Combat Cancer
2. Manages Diabetes and Insulin Sensitivity
3. Benefits for Liver functioning
4. Regulates Thyroid and Iodine deficiency
5. Benefits for flushed out toxins
6. Heals open wounds and cuts
7. Helpful in the treatment of peptic ulcer, asthma, and certain liver ailments
8. Used in organic farming as a pesticide
9. Used in making Floor Cleaner
10. Used in Cosmetic items
Currently, cow urine enjoys a billion USD market and fetched a fortune for lakhs of cattle farmers, entrepreneurs, and
practitioners of cowpathy and Ayurveda. As of now, cow urine benefits are beyond doubt. Addition of new consumer
products from this raw material would continue with more and more innovations happening in this field. India will
surely lead the world in bringing the full benefits of cow urine to humanity in the near future!