Milking Parlor Auto Tandem
DescriptionGentle milking with higher throughput: AutoTandem milking parlor, NKdairyequipments and GEA meets the highest requirements of both cow comfort and efficiency. This milking parlor is completely different from other parlors:
- Individual boxes provide you perfect view of the cow and makes the process easy.
- Cows milked individually and on its own – which increases throughput.
- All boxes for cows can be arranged flexibly – suitable for all buildings.
- Milking control units, milking arms and pulsators. (You can choose from a range components of modern milking parlor )
EuroClass 800/850 and 800 RE– milking at its best!
Great space-saving design
With its time and space saving design, the EuroClass 800/850 herringbone milking parlour is simply unbeatable when it comes to efficiency. The short distances between cow positions (800/850 mm modular dimension) allow sufficent space for the animals to be monitored individually and for the cluster to be applied comfortably through the back legs. Result: More milking places in the same amount of space as a conventional parlour –giving lower construction costs!
Simply unbeatable efficiency
High efficiency level’s in a successful parlour are achieved where everything runs smoothly and without any stress.
Rotary Milking Systems
iDURO SINGLE BEAM ROTARY PARLOUR
The iDURO is a high performance entry level rotary platform, making it a perfect option for those with shorter operating times.
Allowing for a seamless integration with all automation products and expert milking equipment the iDURO can grow with your business. A low maintenance cost effective system that will keep you running during your peak operating times.
The solution starts with the platform and stalling to suit your needs, then the milking system and automation…
The Global 90i Side-by-Side milking parlor from GEA is the best for medium-sized and larg dairies to incredibly convenient for milkers and increases throughput significantly.
Advantages of the Global 90i Side-by-Side milking parlor:
- High throughput with fast front exit and quick positioning of the animals
- MultiLine operating panel is more convenient for the milker and protects sensitive components
- Individual indexing with flexible front arm
- Robust and durable construction
- Open design and wide gangways for greater cow comfort
- Milking stalls can be opened individually and independently of one another as needed
Milking Parlor Curd Plant Process and It’s technology
Milking Parlor: Milking Parlor is the place of collecting milk from the cows by using the different milking machines some of the machines are mentioned below:
Each milking process Machine carries out a separate way of milking.
Curd Plant: This plant is made for the Curd making process. It is widely used in dairy production and beverage industries. These types of plant have all the techniques to control the dairy process. Parts of the Plant are Continuous curd milk Pasteurization system, De-aerator and deodorizer, Homogenizers, Culture preparation and dosing system and Aseptic and non-aseptic curd cup filling. The main features involved in this process is PLC Controlled plant, Adjustable setting for temperature, high production capacity per hour, Require low maintenance, Installed with all the safety devices, Indicator Display. These are all the features and parts installed in Curd plant.